Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ozotic 505 + 528

Hello all. Today I have my new favorite polish to show you. I've been waiting two months to get my hands on Ozotic 505. I actually had it on order and then changed my order to 518 (red holo) at the last minute. Not that 518 isn't nice, but I didn't expect to have to wait this long for the opportunity to get 505. Anyways it was well worth the wait. I have a few of the other Ozotic multi chromes this one by far has the most intense color change! It's so hard for me to wear any non-glitter polish by itself, so I combined 505 with Ozotic 528 which is a clear based micro-glitter with the same color shift. I thought they complemented each other well.


This is gorgeous in the sun!
shade
the sparkles in 528 really show up in this pic




I had the hardest time trying to capture the all green shift. When the sun hits my nails the color shift was simply amazing. I had the hardest time not to keep staring at them when I drove home from work. I wore two coats of a black polish as a base color since 505 is too sheer to wear on its own. I added two coats of 505 and one of 528 for a little sparkle. I topped this off with one coat of Seche Vite. This is definitely a color that I will wear again and again.
Both of these polishes can be purchased from Llarowes website which is where I got them. They are also available from Harlow&Co or the Picture Polish website.

What did you think? Thanks for taking a look.

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment