Sunday, February 5, 2012

Manglaze ILF + Butter London Knackered

Today I have Manglaze ILF paired with Butter London Knackered. Let's talk about ILF first. I saw a post on Samarium's blog pairing this with Connect the Dots and fell in love with this color. I promptly ordered it and I was not disappointed once I received it. ILF is described as a sea foamy green and has a slight shimmer to it that really comes out when shiny top coat is added.

Shade, no top coat

with flash no top coat


Now when you add a coat of seche vite...
I love how the shimmers come out with top coat.

Next I added Butter London Knackered which by itself is very sheer. It has a purple to green duochrome effect and holographic micro glitter.

Flash

You can see more of the color change in these pics

Artificial light



Artificial light


I really liked how this pairing matches Knackered in the bottle. You can find Knackered at Ulta and Nordstrom. Manglaze is available on their facebook page. If you like them on Facebook you will get 10% off. You can also purchase it on Amazon and get 10% off using the code OCCUPYME. 

I hope you enjoyed my post. Thanks for checking it out.

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment