Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lynnderella- Matter of the Heart

Happy Valentines Day All! Or as some of my unattached co-workers prefer, Happy Singles Awareness Day. Today I will be showing you Lynnderella's Matter of the Heart. A perfect glitter for Valentines Day. I will borrow Lynn's description "Matter of the Heart has red, fuchsia, pink, silver holographic multi-sized hexagons and squares with scattered holographic holo hearts in a sheer milky pink base with subtle pink shimmer." In the bottle it is gorgeous! When I first swatched it on a nail wheel I was a little disappointed because I couldn't get much glitter onto the brush. Well I am over that! I have swatched it on my nails and love it! I'm wearing it over Illamasqua Loella and Pure Ice Busted for added shimmer.
indoors, no flash

indoors, no flash

direct sunlight


direct sun, can really see the shimmer at this angle


I absolutely LOVE how this turned out. I found that if I dab MotH on I can get more glitter. I even managed to get some of the holographic hearts on a few fingers. I ended up using one coat of base coat, two coats of Loella, one coat of busted and two to three dabs/coats of MotH. I topped this off with a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. MotH has a milky base so you do have to be careful not to end up with streaks when wearing it over darker base colors.

Check Llarowe's website for information on how to order Lynnderella polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment