Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lynnderella- The Telltale Heart

Hello. I have another Lynnderella for you today. This will be a quick post of an older swatch since I am out of town visiting my daughter in college. The Telltale Heart was part of Lynnderellla's Early Halloween collection she describes it as magenta squares, hexagons and micro-glitter in a blue- and pink-sparked translucent magenta base that can provide opaque coverage in three coats. Here it is over two coats of Illamasqua Phallic.


I really liked how the glitter stood out against the deep blue of Phallic. I got a ton of compliments when I wore this combination. I would recommend a coat of Gelous along with top coat when wearing TTH.Check Llarowe's website to order Lynnderella polish.

Hope you enjoyed this.
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment