Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nerd Lacquer- Nebula

Today I have Nebula which is from Nerd Lacquer's "From Space" Series. It is "A blackened fuchsia with red and silver glitter, red and fuchsia small and medium hexagonal glitter, iridescent glitter, small lavender glitter, and generously spiked with fine and ultra fine holographic sparkles". I bought this and Pinin' for the Fjords from the Nerd Lacquer Etsy store. After seeing the crazy amount of glitter in the bottle I decided I had to swatch this one first!

Indoors, no flash

My favorite pic, indoors artificial light

direct sunlight, no flash

direct sunlight, no flash
I found Nebula to be easy to apply. It was opaque in two coats. The pics shown are with base coat, two coats of Nebula, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. I love this color. I have since bought three more and am waiting for her Etsy store to re-open. Nerd Lacquer can also be purchased at Harlow & Co.

Thanks for taking a look. What do you think?

Desiree


No comments:

Post a Comment