Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lynnderella- Very Pretty Vampire

Okay, so here goes... My first blog post. I'll keep it short and sweet and get right to the point, nail polish! I'll start with a polish that has both of my favorite colors (red and purple). Today I have Lynnderella's Very Pretty Vampire. It has a dark red jelly base with multiple sizes of burgundy, red and black hex and square glitter.
 
  

I love the red and burgundy glitter in this polish.This was two coats of Very Pretty Vampire over two coats of OPI Louvre me Louvre me not. Application was pretty easy however it was a little challenging trying to get some of bigger red glitter pieces on each nail. This was only because there is less of the large red glitter in the bottle. I did have to use a couple coats of Gelous to smooth it all out and one coat of Seche Vite. I recently purchased Very Pretty Vampire plus a few other Lynderellas and other great polishes from Llarowe. She is currently out of stock for Lynnderella but is expecting more in February.

I hope you enjoyed my first post. Thanks for checking it out.

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment