Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lynnderella She Lived in a Swamp and Ozotic 507

Hello everyone. So sorry to have ignored my blog for so long, but I am back. I thought I would do a short post to show you some pretty polishes that had been sitting in my untried pile. I paired Ozotic 507 with Lynnderella She Lived in a Swamp to wear for St. Patrick's day. Yes, that was a while ago but anyway. I used two coats of 507 which is a gorgeous multi chrome. It shifts from gold, to green to almost blue at certain angles. SLiaS is a clear base packed with chartreuse hex and bar glitter, light green and dark green hex glitter of varying sizes. The dark green glitters are rather sparse. I didn't have any issues with application. I found it was best to dab the glitter on and then spread it around. I didn't take any pictures of 507 by itself. I'll have to do that on another post.
Take a look:

The golden shift in 507 really shows in these sunlight shots.

sun
sun
You can really see the different colors of glitter in these last two pics. Like I said the darker green glitter is very sparse and small. I think I managed to get a large green hex on my other hand.

shade
shade

Well, what did you think. Pretty cute and blingy for St. Patricks Day right? Ozotics can be purchased at several retailers like Harlow &Co, Ninja Polish and Llarowe which is where I got mine. Lynnderella is only available through Llarowe. It's best to check her website and Facebook page for updates on when and how she is taking orders for Lynnderella polishes.

Thanks for taking a look.

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment